Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello again!

Fearless readers, I want to apologize for my extreme delay in this weeks post. Certain unforeseeable events arose and I was forced to devote my time to other endeavors. You see I had meant to post a blog about how ridiculous the hype concerning the elections in Italy but as I sat down at my computer and began to type away I heard  a strange knocking on my door. Curious, I went to investigate the interruption and found that international music icon Rick Springfield was at my doorstep. After insisting on a few bars of "Jessie's Girl" I extended my hospitality to my famous house guest and offered him our handmade leather couch to sleep on and the remainder of the mac and cheese I had made the previous evening. As Ricky (he said I could call him Ricky) chowed down on the delicious kraft dinner I had to ask him "What in the hell are you doing in this one-horse,red-neck,white-trash town Ricky? Don't you have middle aged groupies to administer sweet sweet lovin' to?"
His reply was as concise as a divorce settlement between two homeless people
"Well Mr. Webster that is very true, but there are much larger matters at hand that have lead me to your humble abode. It seems as though an ancient ninja clan has established itself within the walls of Colorado State University and my duties as a rock and roller dictate that I do as much as possible to combat the doings of the dojo super death." 
"Holy Crap Ricky, if that is the case then we have to do something about it!

(epic montage sequence in which Rick Springfield learn how to use the power of rock to combat the forces of evil)

After months and months of dedicated training Ricky decided that we were finally ready to combat the ninja clan that had taken hold of CSU. In order to combat our oriental foe Ricky and I had to infiltrate the executive dojo, located deep within the ruins of what used to be Morgan Library; It turns out that the ninjas had decided to make their move when C.S.U. began their latest round of campus improvements in order to take advantage of the ensuing chaos. 

On the night of the Raid Ricky took me aside and gave me the pillage prep-talk
"alright kid, listen up. I know we've been working on this for months but you have to promise me that you'll be careful... I can't lose another one to these damn ninjas"
"Don't worry about me Ricky this ain't my first rodeo. I'm ready to kick some ninja ass!"
"Don't get cocky kid, these ninjas won't hesitate to snap your neck like a sugar cookie, believe me."
"In that case..." I say while donning my red war bandanna "...We better strike first and strike hard!"



Tune in next week for the exciting conclusion of "Ricky and the Kid: Adventure of the Super Death Dojo!"




No comments:

Post a Comment